Monday, July 14, 2008

Sunday - Went working with Tammie at Subang Lake.suppose have to go out frm house at 5:45am,I heard my phone was ringing and den staright away i pick-up and answer.."U gao dim anot" ? and actually im still at my bed sleeping.I was like stunt awhile,and then rushed to the toilet and prepared myself like lightning.Everytime in the morning,if im rushing something or being shocked up.Definitely i'll get headache....when i thought i'm late....those fella were damn late than me!! what a bright good sunday morning shock..Its ok..thats fine.
After few hours working..finally its time to back at arnd 10am..Both of us decided to went back home took a bath,rest awhile and start our journey to The Curve.Actually our main point is to watch movie and looking for Cup cakes chic ..here are some of our pictures :

-dessert of the Day-


-me having cup cakes-


tammie and kimberly


-enjoying there-


This were the movie of the day! :
-A JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH-

sorry,that this picture is too tiny..hahaha !

No comments: