Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Last monday, wake up at 5smtg in the morning and i found out that one of my eye can't open and i feel pain..Tears keep drop frm this eye.I feel weird and quickly run to the bathroom and wash my eye.After that,i slowly slowly open it and my eye "bengkak" like pig eye...So,i decided to take leave from work and stay at home..But later in the afternoon...it becomes better..So,me and tammie decided to went out for lunch and play mahjong with Alfred.We going to Sg.Long to have lunch.......and den tammie ho wanted to go Taipan....after that...went to Bangsar...and next destination was to Ara Damansara .The whole journey was very interesting as we keep chi-chatting..laughing..singing all day long and playing small lil games talk..^.^
I lurve this kind of feel vry much....I miss whn we are in high school time..no worries for stress no worries for money and just live like the world wouldn't end..

After the long journey.......we finally went home after 5hours day trip....2day is really a fun and enjoyable day..Thanks soo muchh!!


with love,
PrincessKimberly

No comments: