Monday, October 20, 2008

Saisaki buffet @ Maison

In order to celebrate Tammie's birthday, we are going to have a dinner at Saisaki Japanese located at Wisma UOA..Omg! Thats the 1st time i ate so few..so not worth at all.Cuz the food are not really that yummy.I just ate alot of escargot only.haha.Btw, they dony allow people to capture their food.So we don't have the chance of taking much pic of the food there.
Although din really ate much, but then we manage to sit there chit-chatting and cam-whoring there until the restaurant going to closed up.^^

some food pic here.

i dont EAT this!!!! but i post it.haha
enjoying our meal..
cam-whore session.here goes







Okay...THE END for saisaki section...After our full dinner...we are ready to get on another round which we already plan to go (MAISON) Saturday clubbing fever came again.This was my 1st time dance like hell and so enjoying up the dancefloor..It was totally "awwwwwww" when "LOW" was played by the DJ and everyone scream like ghost and so do i ..we went up to the stage shake and bend duno how many degree already >< .haha. and hell me and Tammie drunk..But she can staraight away sleep like pig even is so noisy..I am still enjoying my dancing session just feel dizzy and blur blurr..I was told by them i keep on talking nonsense and laughing like mad woman..Gosh!! Im so teribble....so awful!!! arghhhhhh........

Sobxx.......ok larh..stop crapping and photo session now:-






Thanks to the dancefloor and now i am suffering frm back-pain and my leg too !!! xD
bUT I DO enjoyed very much........Last but not least the 4th time i am here wishing her HAPPY BIRTHDAY liao !!!and i havent sing my birthday song to her yet." happy birthday to you..happy birthday to to you..happy birthday my dear fren..Happy Birthday to you!! although mny ppl already greeted her and im not only the 1 who wishing her.Btw,For all my heart i am really mean to wish her blessing in this 20th birthday..

No comments: