Wednesday, January 30, 2008

TAGGED

Been tagged by MEI GE CHAN.
So here I go.......
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it total 20 questions. Then tag 11 to people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Link to the one who tagged you, then spread it to 11 people. Let the game go on, return the tag to sender is prohibited.


1. what was your dream during childhood?
ermm.abit impossible to achived,is to become a
stewardess so that i can fly above the sky

2. rainy days or sunny days? why?
yea..depends on my mood and needs

3. which colour do you prefer?
colorful is the best

4. who would you marry?
my dream man my white prince

5. what present would you prefer the best?
of course i prefer lots of presentsssss...antg will be.

6. what are you most afraid of losing?
my family and my friends and my love ones
7. if you met someone you love, would you confess to him or just keep it a secret?
Usually i"ll keep as a secret.depends on situation lo

8. the dumbest thing you had done in your life.
-A lot lah.

9. what qualities do you want in your other half?
Caring,love me more than i do and most important
RICHHH !!

10. who is your best friend?
secret secret..hyehh..
11. which type of person you hate most?
8 pohh

12. what is your ambition?
Not sure but as long its suits me and earn lots of $$$$

13. would you rather be someone else at this very moment?
I prefer Kimberly Liaw Sing Yee

14. if you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
i hope to travel around the world with my future loves ones

15. what do you think that is the most important thing in your life?
people that loves me and cares me

16. who's your favourite cartoon character?
Winnie The PoOH

17. what will you do if the world ends tomorrow?
I'll hides inside my room and sleep tight! idont wanna meet anyone
because im afraid losing them in every coming seconds.

18. who do you wanna meet at least once before you die?
No One please...

19. what would you do if you can turn the clock backwards and go back in time?
people should looks front not BACKwards !!
20. what are your wishes now?
absolutely pass all my subjects and Graduate on tiME !! HEHE

No comments: