Thursday, January 10, 2008

Yesterday,went salon rebonding my hair and cut short with yen.Maybe long time didn't make my hair ady,feel very tired after sitting there for few hours.Summore,we havent ate breakfast yet.After finished everthing,we finally went times square eat our "Brunch" Seafood tom yam rice.ishhh..only few sotong and 2 prawns.Others only vegies.but never mind...cause im super duperly hungry..After we went back but that time still early so i went to yen house watch game plan.hehehe..this movie really awesome and i liked it very much when a big man JOE KINGMAN starring by The Rock..being so "mother" when her daughter arrived to meet him.Although i can guess the ending was positive 1 but yet my TEARS still betray meeee !!! i cried hard when her daughter Peyton leaved him and wanted to go home with her aunty Karen..Ishh..Joe King man really rocksss and MAN..I love him...Anyway,after finished movie i feel a bad headache.when yen sent me home,i straight away go in my room and SLEEP !!

No comments: