Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Surprisingly...I've been a week never updates my blog..actually 1 word describe it (LAZY) + no much stories to shared due to the dull life I'm having here.Every time when im writing a blog to post,it was like killing my mind cause i need to flash back the moments i wanna share with u guys and im actually training myself to improve my "essays".Hahaha..kinda weird of saying this..Since have nothing to said then i just move on to what im doing yesterday..(lame)

At night time,we headed to Sri Petaling world of dim Sum..erm..yah,abit like oldies..But is totally FUN!! kaka..having our chrysanthemum tea ,eating dim sum.and chit-chatting.Around 10pm mR Alfred arrived and joined our tea-time..As usual lah..feh-sui again...This time currently new topic..all about Love..and gossips.I really enjoyed the time we spend together..altho what we chat is no POINT,after chat,4get about everything..only memories left.y'day chatting session,i've been said by them"weird" cause some of my so called weird behavior(i wont declare it here).i tried to explain and explain but at last they just cant get into me.Al rite thats fine..Maybe..maybe im really weird like they said..Okay i admit..wuahaha.Hope my *future* bf can understand me.lolzz..

After our tea turns clear..and time doesn't let us talk so much..and due to the 2 babies have work and school on the next morning,we decided to back home....*off Lights* muahhhzz..

No comments: