Saturday, March 29, 2008

Yeah,is FRIDAY again!! wuah..really can't imagine how time passes..blink my eyes and a day had gone just like that.My life was meaningless which i still have to used to it everyday.This is really scary and horrible i guess.Ermm..Actually 2day i attend a lecture and my lecturer told me lot of things and now I'm still digesting what she had told us.Yah...is all about LIFE!!!! I was thinking like did i have to spend my entire life just like that....Eat, sleep , skool time , yum-cha , doing some works and sleep again and another morning the same tings im doing.Seriously,i will become mad woman.Sometimes, when i cant sleep at night,i will start dreaming when i grows up i promise myself to have a great life just like a princess but doesn't mean i do not have to work.Yes,for sure i'll work for it.But what should i do to get such a wonderful Life?? Study hard ? work hard ? is really a question mark to me..I remember once, a friend told me that a person will grew up when they have stress.It seems now i feel that this disaster will soon coming to give me a visit.I am ready to meet it up too..I really believe that ones will success when they really work hard for it.What i've have to do now is not just dare to think about my life but action is the best way to prove me.I used to play a lot during my childhood and secondary school life.That time was like take it easy lah..Seriously,im getting to regret what i've done..Really brainless and stupid..not just about education but also about love.I think god gave me a great lessons after i've been dump by someone i try to love him with full of my sincere but ended up i just get nothing but sadness fill deeply inside my heart.I really feel sad even now too.Sad is because i doesn't get my feedback for what i've done....Is like im just awake from a scary nightmare.Luckily,the nightmare was just a dream and i wakes up early to continue my reality life.My first love is a NIGHTMARE for me and until now the shadow is still surrounding me.It sounds stupid..My heart is not ready to fill in loves again..I used to waste a lot of my precious time.Im not trying to blame others but the 1 who make the very big mistakes is me, myself.Something had happen is already a FACT.I know i should keep on walking and keep on going till the END..Although,in front my friends,i keep telling them i really lonely and need accompaniments but in fact loneliness already melt very long ago after the nightmare.yah,what to said is just used to it.When saw others couple happily but look at my own,i feel i have nothing but come and think about it again,actually i do have people who loves me more than they love them self.Yes,i'm mentioning my beloved family and my friends that all the way support me when i cant stand it anymore. So,i keep thinking to earn money and did something i wanted to so that i wont be regret..i don't want to feel regret ANYMORE!! is really depressing and horrible..............In weakness,we are made to be strong.

I really hope there will be an ANGEL come to save me and give me advice on what should i do for my coming FUTURE ! it sounds crazy but i think when someone is hopeless they will want it too.

No comments: