Friday, March 21, 2008

FRiday - yea,as usual i went college but my class at 10am..i reached at 9am !! coz wanna complete homework with my classmates.C..hardworking us..haha..After all my class end..i think is around 2pm..Then i went to My school office (SSH) *stupid sucks Humanities* to take my resit Bill..but the worst is the officer there told us to take at 2pm,we reached there on TIME.but but..they once again delayed it to 3.30pm! my frens and i was like WTF?? summore have to pay at monday..means they gave us 1day to make payment..i really geram and like wanna burn the whole school..M*fcker!!! dEspite THIS!! when i reached at 3.30pm ....I really like insane when i saw a long queue at SSH..C..HOW EFFICIENT is TARC ~ ~ from this day onwards i told myself,after i graduate i wont step in TARC anymore!! i Suggest for others if u think u want to study at here.THINK TWICE!! aND for those who have a good financial..pls pls pls..theres other BETTER COLLEGE outside.*sorry for being so rude* I really have to released my emotion..

Forget about that,talk bout some happy case 1st..After that,i went library with shuyen..she having discussion with her frens and.so i wait for her .Around 5smtg,we went home and on da way,yen's said she wanna eat Steamboat at Talipon..erm,actually i tot refused to go..coz 2day i really having a bad stomache.i already suffered for 2days lah..In the morning,i promised my dad do not eat grill foods and drink more water...hempp...Ho shuyen,C because of u nie ah.If OTHERS...i sure REJECT!! Since she insists then i just eat ler..we called meichan also.But her dad fetch her come..

After eat,we went to MIDvalley to watch *AH LONG PTE LTD* we tot have no chance to watch it coz online booking FULL .telephone Reservation FULL ..SO we just try our LUCK..Queue there for half an hour and finally .....there's really seats for us leh..A good SEATS summore..we was like *stunt* ..HARR?? and shocked..Even the workers there ask izzit we waited to watch this movie vry long..hahaha..*wink*

I expected i'll laugh till like hell cause after all my frens watch it .they said really damn funny.b4 that,i read paper and they wrote this movie rated in Singapore was the highest even compare to CJ7 and Kungfu Dunk..hehe..
and thats True!! really Funny!! but i think i just grab happiness and grab a chance to LAUGH,LOLZ..SiNgapore movie always potray good Moral VAlues and conclusion i get is "DO NOT BECOME AH LONG" thats no benefits...haha..

No comments: