Monday, March 3, 2008

Sunday-As usual,early in the morning went to work.Today not really busy with my job cause not much customers.Hehe..So,i keep curi-curi chit-chat with my colleagues.Talk all those nonsense to kill our time.Cause when we had nothing to do,time passes very SLOW.After finished working,i back to my grandma house to have dinner there to celebrate my popo birthday.

Around 4smtg my daddy,mummy,me and my aunt went to PJ(New Town) buy "duck" I dunno how they name it in english but it just very delicious and very famous in PJ...After that,we went home.I feel kinda tired and tot wanna had a nap while waiting my aunt's cook the dinner.But my mum stopped me!!she said in hakka"sleep what la,wake up and lets play mahjong" then i was like " huh?? i dun wan be water fish la,u play la".......at last,i still wake up and joined them.wuahahaha..silly me.But this time,i berpakat with my mama against my grandpa and my fatty uncle(he's a genius)lolz..

At 7smtg...Dinner is READY!!! We stopped our mahjong..kids stopped their games and we start our big food Day..Our dinner table full of delicious food.while eating,i keep crazy with my brother but after that give my daddy nag..hehehe..sorry lo..

After Dinner,continued mahjong...but after awhile,Cake is coming outtt..


Fruit cake......



eiko,kai Lik,Kenny and my younger brother !! my swetties...muaks

No comments: