Sunday, March 2, 2008

Saturday,wake up at 11smtg to prepared myself at 1pm will go Sunway Pyramid (New Wing) with shuyen,meichan and khai yang.Firstly,when reached there we went to TGV buy tickets for a movie(playboy Cops)..After that I suggest to eat A&W coz i havent had my breakfast yet.Shop there around and bought a short pants and ear-rings.hehehe..AT 3.20PM,our movie start!! DAMN IT..TGV cinema really suckss and no class..The seats was so closed and high.My backbones feel pain after sit for few hours.This movie kinda Ok la.can be voted as 3tar/5star
quite Funny altho is kinda violent..BLOod....ishhh..While watching,suddenly got a msg from my daddy saying that tonite have to go my grandma house to eat dinner.So,after movie-ing,went back but b4 that,we go to Taman Midah Tesco buy DOUGHNUTS again!wuahaha..crazy doughnuts gangs..I bought liao 12pcs for my family..When i bring back to them...the old and uper ages family members tak ngam..Only the small KIDS grab and eat till full full..hahahaha..so laku.

No comments: