Friday, March 7, 2008

Thursday - Wake up early morning at 10.00am....AND the 1st thing came across my mind was " EXAM RESULT" damn !!!! I can't sleep back and my mind was surrounding with result result result...So,i ended up go brush teeth ,eat my breakfast and ON my PC..Finally,i try to brave myself to see the result from pc and shit!! failed 3sub..haizhh..got 2sub i ady noe i'll fail but another 1??why?? i sooo mm gam sam ah..haizhh..Have to accept the facts.what to do..study harder loo..this is what i told myself.

2day im going out with my aunt to Midvalley shopping,such an coincidence when i saw shuyen,fuzhuk thy all at MV also..we chat awhile and then i continued my shopping with my aunt..shop around few hours,my aunt wanna back jor,so i tot duwana so early back i called up shuyen and joined their lunch at CHILIS and watch movie(FLOOD) *sucks movie..i almost fall asleep*

here are some pictures taken.....while at MCD..the ice-cream is yong ting treat us!!hehe








these pictures are taken in midvalley ::



After mid-valleying,at night go pasar malam with 2fellas and meichan..din really walk there,Juz sit at a restaurant coz i wanna eat ..and chit chat..after eat ,RAINING pulak..so ended we hang to Kuchai Lama station1..
and now......wana sleep already!! good night

No comments: