Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Its Monday again!! arghh..time passed just like lightning.it is so.Scaryyyy

2Day i got no class and every monday will be the same..2day my lil brother overslept cause he sleep with me and both of us sleep like PIG !! when i wake up dat time,already 11smtg..i wake my brother and he was likeTERKEJUT.The reason is: He havent finished his homework yet in another 1hour he shud be preparing to school..At Last..Im the 1 who help him with all his homework and tuition work..I have to recall back all my secondary work.Ishh..But of course lah..with condition ...wakakaka...

In the afternun my daddy fetch me out to have lunch and after that i went to his office help him do some stuff...but then i not really got give him a hand..keke..Just sit there do something..then walk here walk there,eat snacks,read newspaper,and answered call from customers...Around 7smtg,yen call me out to watch movie coz she just back from school..So,i agreed...

We went Midvalley watch 10,000BC..this was an awesome movie and i think everyone should take this opportunity to enjoyed the movie.Only the cinema DAMN FREEZING..i was like in the movie freezing 2gther and i feel the cold deep inside my bones....till my mouth shaking like hell..Anyway,as long as the movie is GREAT!! HAHA..so thats worth enough..

After finished movie its already 11pm....and gonna back home.2mr skooling..hehe..

No comments: