Saturday, September 27, 2008

Its another friday again...2day office was like busy street because we're having budget meeting.Busy for the whole morning because we doing closing month for september sales.Arnd 11am would be our department turn to present to our Managing Director(MD)..stuck inside the meeting listening to the Japanese presenting their own sales was so and damn suffering !! Arghh..But its okay coz 2day was 2hours lunch time.

During lunch, my colleagues suggest to go Rakuzen to hv lunch.so all of us agree and walk thr.Its kinda far away frm office....So whn we reached , we headed in a small lil tradition room and sit like japanese ..its kinda special..we like usual ordered the food we want and what happened next is make me feel DAMN MOODY today..FCK !!!! I waited for 1hour only my food reached and all my colleague is alrdy finished.I alrdy freaking starving bt still looking at others eat happily.Okay fine,Thy left my chawanmushi.after i chased and chased finally and finally they told me have to wait abother 5more mins wor..i was like wtf?? why the hell they cannot served completely to us? I was so so angry tht time,i was wanted to just forget abt that fcking chawanmushi alrdy.But then my colleague help me to ask the waiter to serve me dessert den.So dessert came..My lil mood was spoiled becoz of the RAKUZEN !!!! ARGHHH.......I HATE IT and the food was really terrible compare to Ichiban Boshi, Kampachi and also Sakae Sushi.

No comments: