Monday, September 15, 2008

Sunday will be my holiday from now onwards as i will not going to do my part-time job alrdy..Such A wonderful day!! 2day was Mid-Autumn Festival where we plan to have steamboat with my love family and eat mooncake 2gther.....I lurve "REUNION" ...^.^
At night, all of us get 2gther to prepared food and decorate our house with lighting , lantern and candles..Around 8pm,we start our dinner ..chit-chat ,jokes and crazy around with my family.I guess the whole village,our house was the most happening and noisy house..hehe..and like my uncle said i was the crazy clown at house to make dem laugh like hell..hahaha..i was glad to hear that and i am so willing to becomes my family clown Is my responsible to make dem laugh and happy..







playing lantern...so happy


my babesss..


This was actually a lantern that designed and made by my uncle and her lil smart daughter (Eiko)
iT was a house because : -
It brings our family "LOVE , PROSPERITY , HAPPINESS,HEALTHY AND REUNION"


Kimberly..........^^

No comments: