Monday, November 17, 2008

F0rgiven Not F0rgotten

Last FEW month i guess, Dad's had printed me a longggg article title" FORGIVEN NOT FORGOTTEN" .I remember it was a song of "THE CORRS" bt how come it was an article now ?? I've got no idea why he suddenly gave it to me..So, I spend my time reading it and FINALLY i FINISHED it just yesterday..haha..It was a nice nice article actually just that i was too lazy to finished it up.It taught me the stories of how a girl manage to forgive someone who actually hurt her so muchh and in deed she could let go the past and lifted her hand to showed love to her..Maybe you could said "alah..is just a stories ,in fact in this reality..how could we forgive someone that hurt us before?" This is darn true..Even me..This article taught me alot..Actually i do hateee REVENGEFUL and Dad's always teached me to FORGIVEFUL..Yah..and i think i shud learn to forgive..but i feel weird when saying this..CAN ACTUALLY WE LEARN TO FORGIVE?? DOES IT HAVE METHOD OR SKILL ?? Argh...

No comments: