Sunday, November 9, 2008

Merry go Round in KL





Saturday - Feeling not to stayed at home and guess what? We're planning to go a visit at Museum.Really long time never been there since......ermm.....i guess when im 5years old..So, we're going out at 4pm and reached fred's house at 4.15..But then.......we waited Declan until 5smtg and when we reached Museum is alrdy going to closed!! Haizhh...OUR plan doesn't runs smooth.Ended up we drive around KL..Chit-chatting in car until 6smtg and finally we went to Petaling Street to have our dinner ....Lets my picture guides the talk:

Cam-whoring while waiting someone

Yah..I knw she's love this pic
Kimberly
See...she ate till so "yummy"
Stingray with sotong!
Sotong with Kangkung

Asam Laksa...Slrp

Today was an awesome day out....After eating we went To Jusco Balakong to watch "QUANTUM OF SOLACE"....Although there's nt much ppl queueing..but still all time is FULLY BOOKED..But i duno why at last we still manage to have seats..Lolz..watever..I DUN THINK i like this movie lor..I've no idea why !! I prefered last time more...hempp..ANyWay..I wish will be more outings again ..^^ ..


Kimberly....09-11-2008

No comments: