Wednesday, December 17, 2008

-Kim's 20th-

HAPPY BERRY BIRTHDAY KIMBERLY



Oh....Finally,i turns 2o !! Awhh.......Seeing all my friends pass their birthday and turns on 20 and now is me..^^

This Year.....ermmm....Im celebrating with ( Tammie , Meichan , Hon lun and Khai Yang) TQ sooo mucch for taking u guys time for attending my partty..haha..I feel satisfied and touched.

So,dinner time went to Pavillion Ichiban Boshi and after that we're heading to POPPY GARDEN..know wat ?? IM UNDER AGE !!!! wuahahaha........

Before going out !!! she's in my mirror

Baskin Robin ice-cream cake.Thanks Lun

SILENT DISCO @ PAVILION..THIS IS REALLY BEST TO AVOID SOUND POLLUTION
@POPPY GARDEN 14-DEC-2008
Poppy Garden rawksssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But renovate the dancefloor bigger pls...><
Was totally a fun fun fun Night........

p/s : ONCE AGAIN....HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY KIMBERLY LIAW ^^^^^^^^^^

No comments: