Tuesday, December 9, 2008

oOpsiee daisie....

Was a h0liday .....Hari Raya Aidiladha...Yipee no work ! went out early in the morning with my family to have breakfast and then we headed off to Serdang Jusco to have a walk and buy our some stuff..i guess shud not use "some" to determine ..shud said "alot" hehe..Argh..walk till my ankle..my leg...my waist...my knee..my muscle damn pain..My dad was like " bee, hw old was u"? and my brother " bee jie,walk lil bit here pain there pain..back home sleep la u" ><
Okay..I admit these day i was really lazy larh...Dunno wat happen? maybe i sit too much in office alrdy..(damn)

After we bought everything, me and my brother claims tht we were actually hungry again..**sigh** My mum also cannot tahan us...hehe..So my kind daddy of course to fullfill our tummy and brought us to eat "curry fish head" yummy yummy !! It was located at Serdang...i forgot wat the restaurant name..slrrp slrrp..

Tummy fullfill alrdy !! We continued our journey to "kolam air panas" at Hulu Langat coz my dad said wanna bring my brother to wash his piggy leg..haha..But unfortunately the rains still drop non-stop.Still we insists to go and when we reached tht time, rain stop abit and still can enjoyed the hot water there..^^

After all, went back to my nanny house and continue our usual activities..Children > PS2 or watch movie...Adult > mahjong table...Lolz..

Thats all for my MONDAY holiday !! Happy Happy Day ...^^

No comments: