Monday, March 23, 2009

21st Birthday bash ^^

21st Mar - Last Saturday~~Going to attend 2ppl's party.1 of it was my priMary school fren and another was my secondary mate Esther Lim! Happy brithday to you! ^^

Early morning im awake cause im following Tammie's to college becoz she's having her mid-term exam and after that we're heading to midvalley for Esther's pressie.hehe.2day im so "lek lui"..i drive frm Setapak to Midvalley and frm Midvalley back home.This was the 2nd long journey i've been driving becoz the 1st long2 journey i drive was to Ulu Yam.**winkk**

After tht,back my home and waiting to prepared myself for the partayyyyy time!!




frm:Kimberly 22-mar-2009
After esther's party..me,khai yang ,chung kit and yee meng headed to Patrick's hse again.Our primary school fren r there waiting for us~~~wt else? alchohol again!
I can't imagine we keeps on bottom-up and "down". =.= johnathan keep on opens up red wine .I guess he had open 4-5bottle alrdy pluz Patrick bring his Whiskey and v mix! Damn lar..Chung kit almost die drunk i think......while patrick vomit for over 2times.Khai yang still okay but he was so high dancing when i open some club music ..haha :D Yee meng sitting there busying with her food,she say she dont drink..I was like "Huh? Are u sure?" hehe..Becoz of tht declan hew , I need to help him drinks his portion of red wine or else Mr.Johnathan not going to let us go~~~v drink till 3smtg and finally v left..Khai yang was so worried if im going to fainted..i heard he keep on asking yee meng to take care of me and he's the one who lifted me up to the car.Lol..I didnt drunk la..just feeling dizzy! grrrrr~~~~btw! Alchohol kills~~~~
















No comments: