Thursday, March 19, 2009

-Sunday-

sunday~~ was an old post actually but is freaking ntg to do here..it was 12.30am now! Morning,as usual im gotta get my butt away frm my bed coz i"ll be following my mama and papa and my brother to have our sunday breakfast ^^ Yeah..abit oldies btw it was so sweet then :p After that,we went to my grandma house erm...this is tradition day for sunday.will watch tv there..while chit-chatting with my family..sometimes i cn sleep at there too >< Arnd noon time,rcvd msg frm Tammie asking me to watch movie~~erm..since im free too so i went Midvalley with her..trying to get tickets for the movie " Marley and Me" but we couldnt..so headed to Leisure Mall catch up " Ride to the Mountain Witch"
erm..This movie was quite ok actually~~~maybe 7/10 ? Yea..^^

No comments: