Monday, April 6, 2009

=) SUNDAY =)

Sunday - i've not been at h0me for the whole day~~~Early morning i was waken up by my pretty Mom..she was knocking my door and was like " we're leaving..get ur butt up or else eat ur own!" So....i have no choice coz i dowan to be lonely during Sunday ! >< drive =".=">aRGhhh....we went Pudu to have our breakfast^^ The pork noodles was so famous there..every sunday we need to wait 1hour only we manage to eat..If u're running out of time..better don eat coz u rly will fed-up!!


After breakfast~~went to Taman Maluri Jusco to IN-STOCK! well~~dairies..groceries..like usual..haha..me and my lil bro. grabbed few chewy gums and lolipop too..**winkksss**My dad shakes head when he saw all those unhealthy junk food we took ><>


Finished In-stock~~den headed to my grandma house as usual..My cousins suggest to go shopping at Midvalley but i rejected..i dowana walk again~:( so,finally they said go swimming at my aunt's condo..and i packed my stuff and we went to SWIM!!!! (^.^)

AFter swim~~i went back and take a nap cause i will be going out with Tammie's to One-U for movie again..ehehehe...our FAST AND FURIOUS :)






these movie...i guess alot people was waiting to watch so darn much...but actually was not bad and kinda excited altho some part was boring!! hehe but is worth to watch la..^^

After the movie ends~~we headed to aLfred's place at Kota Damansara and we're going to "DESA PARK" a nice lil garden with some restaurant and and a small market there :) sounds unique and this concept actually alot competitors was doing...lolz...


hEHe....rEally a nice place to hang-out when u're feeling bored tht time...but PLSSSS....dont dates here la..shows like no class at all :p but was a romantic places lor..**winkk**



No comments: