Thursday, April 23, 2009

-An Unexpected-

:p 23th April - Me and Tammie had a plan to gv a suprise to Ms.Ng Meichan cause 2mr will be her Exactly birth date..Both of us are having exam 2day in the afternoon time

[[P/S : tHE ingredients r all supported by Mr.Chow Kam Wah.Lolzz]]


After reached tammie's home,straight away she start her baking job while actually i didn't really gv a hand to her..So,the tiramishu was baked by tammie herself!! **Sorry Meichan darling** As u know...........I only knw hw to eat :p :p


The processing of baking the cake :-



I forgot what is this ><



The egg yolk :)



After the cake was succesfully put in the fridge, i went home when my mummy came and fetch me..At night,we plan to go out to take the tiramishu for Mc but ahwoon already date her 1step earlier than us >.<>

Hehe...Hopefully u like the cake larh altho was not baked by me =.=


Once again~~~~~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!!!

No comments: