Tuesday, July 14, 2009

NEW WEBSITE

Yeahh!!! ** APPLAUSE**
FInally duperly........Our dept.had assign.a new target onto designing website of our company.
Its been few months v're working hard on this new website thingy as me and my colleagues doesnt have any experience regarding blardy web loh.
But finally~~~~~~~ we came out this website creating all by our ownself..
Thks to Def , Howder ,Mr.L, Me( myself) ^^ and others too! Never forgot a specially thks to my Jaimin jiejie [muacks muacks muacks]..without her guidance..we will not b able to finished this.Hehe.I stil rmb when u texted me not to give up easily altho is a tough work.u will support me whatever i do. i heartzzz u dohdoh XD @.@ Really alot effort we've done

Oopss...fEel free to drop a visit and comment also : www.tradenex.com/sites/kaneka/f_main.htm

Actually is not a very nice website...Just simple and plain..but im satisfied with it!!! =P

No comments: