Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Chinese New Year eve

During Chinese New Year Eve,everyone super busy preparing stuff and purchasing goods.As me and my family too.At the afternoon,my uncle reached KL and i went to my nanny house to meet them..We went to Petaling Street coz my aunt wanted to shop there and bring along her maid(Adelle)hehe,my uncle name her lychee when we want to gossip about her..so bad..nowadays,there's no longer much CNY feel at KL,no much people only much much car..damn traffic jam and stuffy.After we walk for few hours,my aunt feel tired coz she pregnant my future niece(Roxanne Chong).So,we went home and my mom ready for reunion Dinner....I din help my mum cook coz im gambling with my brother..kaka..later on,i just helped to make 'tang yuan' a kind of chinese dessert makes of flour.it looks like......TADA!!!

home-made Tang Yuan

After eating reunion dinner and tang yuan,my parents gave me and brother
"ang pao" ang means red pao means packet ..so is Red Packets
seee!!!!


that day really happy and excited to waiting Chinese New Year..i cant sleep well cause my brain keep thinking "gamble" wuahaha..No la..actually is thinking to celebrate with my whole family!!!

No comments: