Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Yesterday,went "The Curve" watch One Missed Call(eng version) with yen,chan and k.yang.Another 2more fella,1 busy,1 working..So just like usual we 4 2gether.haihh..actually the storyline is just exactly same like the japanese version.Nothing special.I can even guess what will happen.tak shock punya.But still i feel kinda SCARY coz the sudden sound effect.Summore the whole cinema not much people.our Seat there,whole role only we 4 person..Beside me no people,so i feel not comfortable lah.Everytime feel like want to hug the 1 beside me....but she also scared de..wuahahaha..the other 2 fella just normal only.Like very enjoyed...lolzz..

After we finished movie,we went back to kuchai Lama "ISLAND CAFE" there blow water.ekeke.could said our hobbies at midnite..cause beside clubbing sure no place to hang out in KL..Serioulsy,KL really no place for us to visit...BORING!!!!!!! We play "chor dai di" and "shit-chatting" all the nite till 1smtg...then,everyone tired so BALIK RUMAH GAO GAO ZHU..But.....so unlucky me,everytime after i watched ghost movie...the whole nite will be a NIGTMARE!! I cant sleep cant closed my eyes..my eyes keep blink blink looking upon the wall!! damn it.........!! my mind keep flashback the whole story. huh,i wake up liao few times.I guess is 1hour once...now my eyes like hell.Really dun understand myself.Such a fool..

Oh ya,here are some pictures we took during waiting for the movie on time...Nice nice




this girl can't wait to eat the doughnuts..terus EAT oo !!
no MannErs!! but the most kesian is OUR CAMERA GIRL.
she's the last 1 eat and i laugh at her tim.wuahahahaha!!!!


me with me BIG APPLE dOUGHNUTS!
The pink color want is mine.the other 1 is meichan punya.

tammie ,kimberly, icycream

No comments: