Friday, February 22, 2008

Yesterday again im going to Midvalley with Tammie.
Cause really kinda boring stay at home these few days.Everyday,wake up at 10smtg,eat breakfast,take bath and watch drama for the whole day long!!! when tired,take a nap and wake up again still continued with my drama or either watch Tv..*sobx sobx* I feel myself so useless and wasting time.haha.But what to do.Theres the only way to save money and also spend my time wisely during holiday.ehh..sorry.I suppose to talk about journey to the midvalley.hoho..lets continue,after dat when reached midvalley tammie wanted to buy her watson toys(WISDOM) she just left this one only she can manage to collect all the character.but unlucky,Watson there more worst,even all characters also sold out..So,she left with nothing home.I pulak bought a present for my Eiko Chin at World Of cartOon.
After finished buy,I back to Tammie's home watch Tv and around 6smtg went Connaught night market.Everytime went thr sure makan "lok lok" and my favorite small coconut ice cream flavor..Oh man,i love that very much.Walk till 8smtg,got our "Dai Siu" claim he still hungry wanna eat and he decided to eat at LOOK OUT POINT,the so called (Nga Nga San). So,din tink much terus ON.But if he decided early i no need eat so much at night market and eat so mny doughnuts at midvalley laaa..Ishhh...so at last i share with tammie and drink Jasmine Tea only.After eat,then chat awhile,dai siu said 2mr work so we left there around 10pm.
This is wat i dO for the whole day long.But still i feel satisfied altho not going far away.....

Here are some pictures took at Midvalley......


* the Doughnuts we eat AGAIN !!*



HEHE..kimberly dats me with nuts nuts




*oh ya,2day whole day at house watch drama also.....2day is a special Day because is the end of Chinese New Year..saddd...sobx sobx sobx...At night i went to popo house eat steamboat and also some vegetarian coz 2day is "15" so my popo eat vegetarian de..slrpp slrpp..Delicious wehh......I ate liao alot and then we also chit chat while im crazy with my brother play PS2 (DEAD OR ALIVE) i lose liao ahhh.....hNG !!! nevermind next time i sure train my character good good de..Play liao around 1-2 hours jau balik rumah lu..Everyone is tired of working and skooling..CHINESE NEW YEAR.........C U NEXT YEAR!!!!Muackssssss !!!!!!!!!! I LOVE U


*byebye*

No comments: