Wednesday, June 25, 2008

24th June - Im not going to office today because I'll be going to Kuantan to have a look around at my company factory and having Budget&Production Meeting over there.My senior told me every once a month have to meeting here.I was like "har" damn boring...

Waking up at 6am in morning..and i already book for Limousine to take me to KLIA.haha..Reached there around 7.30am and my flight is at 9.10am.so I straight away went to check-in flight and had breakfast at Mcd while waiting for my senior.When sit flight that time...I really very excited waiting the aeroplane fly above the sky.I sat near window and can look out very clearly..SKY are really like HEAVEN & PARADISE !!

When reached Kuantan..I've been intro by many staff there and some staff there bring me to have a look how our products being produce.Really amazing and a good experience to me.After that,having meeting for 1and 1/2 hour..we stopped meeting at 12.30pm and continued at 2.30pm straight away untill 4.30pm...So terrible sienz and i just sat there listen 2 dem and my responsible is to jot down all important events.Lolz..kesian me..After all,the driver there fetch us back to kuantan Air-port and sit flight back to KLIA...My experience to factory....not bad and kinda interesting despite boring.

me.departure to Kuantan..


me at ERL ..

No comments: