Saturday, June 28, 2008

27th June - Its friday again..haha..Is the happiest day of every working ppl becoz its going to weekend and so do i.2day after work, my senior ask me joined for their dinner becoz 1 of a ex-colleague back KL and going to treat us a dinner.So,around 6smtg we went pavillion (La Bodega Tapas y Vino) is a pub&Restaurant.Served with itallianese food and abit mexican.And the food are so so only larh.But that ex-coll. lurve it very much.We drink red wine and the finally they ordered cocktail and chivas.So at there,i already drank quite a lot and my face really turn red.Once the moment i stood up,i sees that the world like upside down.lolz.

Anyway,we got 2nd round again..I really feel like wanna back home ady lo.becoz i really dizzy and tired.But no choice,have to follow..Again we went to my colleague husband Pub(Rums) wat else to do.drink drink drink..and then play chor dai dee..I not really expert with chor dai de and become waterfish there.Lose ady sure have to drink ...Around 2mstg only we back home.

No comments: