Thursday, June 19, 2008

Today my uncle and his family from Singapore came back for a week holiday..This time finally i saw our new family member.The little baby girl my aunt just born.Already 3months.Baby Rosanne(Jia Xuan)



She is really cute and she like all the way looking at people around her.*gosh* Love her so much...


So,today we're having dinner 2gether at Restaurant..and all the way,we chit chat and having fun there.And also my uncle,uncle-in law and aunt was talking about me..again about my future road.Anyway,my uncle still asking me to consider study and work in Singapore.He gave a stepping stone for me no matter in financial,living problem.I feel very miserable and my headache become worst.>.<
But i already make a decision actually...Just have to wait another 1year in Malaysia.I have a good chance and chances would not comes easily.So...i think I've made my mind and should have a try there..Hope this time I'm choosing the correct way and i will not regret too.

No comments: