Thursday, May 21, 2009

[ [ hAPPY BIRTHDAY KOR KOR ]]






~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ELDER BROTHER JASON LIAW~~




There were alot i wanted to tell you :




1.I misses you so much




2.I really hope you was here with me




3.I wanted to share my everything with you




4.I steal your Man.Utd shirt **winkkss**




5.Im in love..




6.I lovee you so much




7.and i really do~~




Sometimes i feel lonely when you're not around..




Sometimes i feel sad and i wanted to say it to you




Sometimes i feel happy and i wanted to share it with you too




Sometimes i really need you like hw the little child needed their mummy to care and love




Sometimes i misses the time when we play and hang out 2gether












I misses to celebrate with you..Its been 2years we've missed the chance of celebrating your big day!




This year would be my menaingful 21st already..I really hope u could got back and celebrate with me :(




But i wish that no matter where you are..where u've been..Im still sincerely loving you and i swear it wont change.








Love you lotss..Happy Birthday to you.








truly frm,




yourbelovedsister






No comments: