Thursday, May 7, 2009

Yi Ma's unforgettable ><

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY MY BRO!


Celebrating yima's 21st birthday at one of his fren condominium at Happy Garden..Thought he told us that the party start at 7pm but yet is too early for us.I reached there around 9smtg and meichan told me that they even havent start up the BBQ fire yet..I was like "WTH" ..Since everything havent start yet and the birthday boy went out to buy smtg~~~me,mc,woon,stefanie,seow shan and carmen went nearby a mamak stall to fullfill our tummy..we chit-chatted while enjoying drinks and meal there..Suddenly rcvd a BAD NEWS frm Yima that he knocked down a motorcyclist nearby Mega Mendung while on the way back...and the victim was send to the hospital as he was injured at his hand ><( yima said broken hand) lol...His car was damaged at the front bumper and even the car light was spoiled..I cant imagine hw the victim was being knocked down =.=!


Arnd 11pm..,fuzuk call us and said tht evrything was settle and they reached already..I was so unpatiently waiting him and tot of if he still could not get back im thinking to leave..**sighh** sitting there was hot and mosquito keep bite my leg :( Finally we went up and i am tinking to wish him Happy Birthday anot..hehehe..But still i shake his hand larh..and he was so strong and told me " what...dont worry...i still can tahan wor" :) Btw~~~it was not a fun party at all..feel so alien of my appearance and i didnt even touch any of the BBQ food..Just drink only >


After chit-chat awhile~~i feel bored and then arnd 12pm..i back home with dear..^^ I was actually darn hungry tht time..so i went ABC nearby my house to eat my maggie goreng..zzzzz..i knw im getting fat cz of supper!!


Anyway~~~~Just wanted to wish him have a very happy birthday altho thats something bad happen....But is all OVER!! Good day coming 2day and 2moro!!! **cheerssss**




No comments: