Thursday, May 21, 2009

= Suprises =

Good Day~~~Got a good news frm my bestie..Yesterday she got her new car already."Perodua Kenari" =) And i feel so excited cause im your 1st passenger.**winkss** Nxt time i shall make u my 1st passenger also ^^ [with condition my dad didnt sit larh.haha,or maybe i will ask him turun kereta.lolz :p]I guess u will be satisfied altho it was not what super nice car.But since it was "our" dream car since secondary school~~so u shud proud eh..hehe..[Shall i buy the same with you huh ?]

Congratulations sweetie =)


Good Day~~~Got a good news frm my bestie again..She got hired!!! finally got hired ><
when u told me tht you're going to interview, i pray silently in my heart so tht time you will success..see? My prayer was answered! =) wish u could used to the new environment and new colleagues.If gt lengzai dont missed to intro to me as friend also.wakakaka..jk jk.Good luck babe.[ im soooooo-waiting for your 1st month salary and the suprise u wana give me] hahahaha...

Congratulations sweetie =)



1 comment:

Tammie Shuyen said...

Kick ur dad turun izzit?? haha
I damn sure u dun dare to do this..lolz
erhem..thank for ur pray and i think tarak leng zai over dere la, so dun hope so much...lolz
BETWEEN, u have UR T ady..keke^^ if got also is MINE~~~ muahahahaha