Sunday, May 17, 2009

raNdom outingssss~~

I LOVE YOU MAN
Rated : 8/10


Yesterday had a plan with Nicole to Sunway Pyramid..Both of us went to Kuchai Lama for our lunch 1st cause we were damn hungry tht time >< haha =")">

After reached pyramid~~~we tot of watching movie..So we had pick " I LOVE YOU MAN"..Damn..this was really a nice comedy.The whole cinema were polluted by laughters xD Especially the one who sit beside me >< She can laugh like a devil where i can lose to her although i admit tht i laugh like a lil devil too.. lol..From the beginning i laughed my ass off until the end of the stories.Nic says tht it is worth enuff to watch although we sit quite in front role

After movie session~~we shop and hang around Pyramid..eherm..i guess i was old alrdy la.i cant walk for a long time coz i feel my back-pain and leg cramp.Hahaha..den we stop at AUntie Annes and bought 2cup of lemonade and watch others skatting =) so farney when i saw those beginners and couple skatting.hehe..although i admit that i NEVER skates b4! guess i won't want to try it even once except~~~~~~~ :p except i can skates at the real ice at others country..**winkss** Im sure i have the chance to do so..XD

dInner time! We settle it at Yuen Steamboat againzz.><>


It was a nice Saturday~~When i bck home.i saw all my family was at my house playing mahjong =.= My uncle keep shouting ask me to bath and "dan geuk" lolzz! im too tired to entertain him ..haha..But i sit there and watch my mum playing with them ^^



No comments: