Wednesday, January 28, 2009

FESTIVE SEASON (3)

The day before MOO MOO was around the corner !! Im sure all of us were having an awesome Reunion dinner no matter at home or outside..And me too...Actually was planning to have dinner at restaurant but my uncle suggested that he will be the "CHEF" on that day so we just "bei min" him lar..haha..Was really busy busy busy !!! the whole day~~~~did alot of preparation.

From day till evening we get ready with our dishes :- TADA!!


CHEF OF THE DAY - MR.CHIN

STEAM FISH - NIAN NIAN YOU YU STEAM CHICKEN
ROASTED DUCK

WINE CRAB
"BAK CHEUK" PRAWN
JAPANESE STYLE CHICKEN LEG
MIXED VEGETABLES WITH ASSORTED MUSHROOM
THE 7COLORS OF "LOU SANG"
Really an amazing night we"ve spend together and this only once a year we gather in whole family..But thats only a thing i feel sad because I miss the day i spend my every single Chinese new year with my elder brother..Hopefully this year will brings me and my family a good fortune and healthy always~~~~~~Happy Ox Year!!

with lurve.....
Kimberly 2009 25-jAN

No comments: