Wednesday, January 7, 2009

-HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009-

I'm late I'm late ~~~~~~~ I haven't make a wish for the YEar2009 yet.But as long im still in the 1st week...hehe...GOODBYE 2008 and here come 2009 !!! oK..Seems like Year2008 passes like one blink eye and i couldnt really can reflect back what the heck i've done throughout these year.cause is too much or maybe to useless to remember.Im still the same now having a great happy family and having my best friends around me.Is just that~~~The other 1part is still empty.*sigh*. But who cares.As long Im living happily and healthy!

Hey god..hey god..Im submitting my proposal to u now^^

1. i wish my family was in a great pink of health and happily ever after..
2.i wish my best friends was in good condition always..pretty..and everything run smooth
3.i wish that year2009 will be a better better year to me! (especially my carrier and education)

Okay..im not greedy..1more wish >> wish that i could become prettier and prettier !! lalalala..^^

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 !!!!

No comments: