Wednesday, January 7, 2009

nonsense

Yeah..I got my license I can drive !! (but cant speed) Ya..i guess the people tht who might alrdy got their driving license will feel lame and im outdated .But yet i feel~~~~happy~~~~ At least i got a new year new license in year 2009 !Who the hell will give a damn..^^haha^^

While im coming to work this morning...my uncle ask me a question " WHAT'S YOUR NEW YEAR RESOLUTION" ? I stare at him and my mind start to reflects....lot of things--------came across my mind...and i just look like retarded lil kid and answer him " nop" A simple answer that i could said...I was abit upset that i got no resolution...at least i must achieve something right...Poor me...

aNd what else now?? I desperately missed HIM !!!!!!!!!! I miss you for 1year and 4months already..... ): .....Sometimes i"ll think selfishly that why not i advise u not to leave M'sia tht time..so that you can stay with us..and not far far away ~~~~~~

No comments: