Tuesday, January 6, 2009

If i were a Boy

I'm superly duperly in Loveeee with this song !! Its so darn TRUE ~~

IF I WERE A BOY
even just for a day
I'd roll outta bed in the morning
and throw on what i wanted and go
drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
I'd kick it with who i wanted and i'd never get confronter to it
Cause they stick up for me

IF I WERE A BOY
I think i could understand
how it feel to love a girl
I swear i'd be a better man
I'll listen to her because i know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he's taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

IF I WERE A BOY
I would turn off my phone
Tell everyone its broken
so they'd think that i was sleeping alone
I'd put myself first and make the rules as i go
Cause i know that she'd faithful
waiting for me to come home

Its a little too late for you to come back
say its just a mistake
Think i'd forgive you like that
If you thought i would wait you
You thought wrong

But you're just a boy
You dont understand how it feels to love a girl someday
You wish you were a better man
you dont listen to her
you dont care how it hurts

No comments: