Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Im in TROUBLE !!!

Big breathe...big breathe.....big breathe.... :(

I catch a cold ! I have flu ! My aunt finally visit after 2months ! ,it was damn pain~~ and I got love sick,i miss him so much !

I catch a cold becoz i went jogging early in the morning and then after i back from jog,I straight sleep without changing off my shirts after sweating~~~it was my fault!!

I got flu becoz this few days...my office air-cond was like inside a fridge!! Is fcking cold !! and hell outside was hot..its not a good combination...~~~It was totally the air-cond and the weather fault!!

My aunt visit and finally( it) visited me~~~I got so so worry when 2months time it stops and Mom was planning to bring me consult doctor.. :( and im suffered frm the fcking pain .It was absolutely the hormone fault !!

~~and finally~~~ I got suffered from my heart and my soul because I MISS HIM ..I desperately
thinking of you in every single seconds :( but yet you're not ...isnt you?? It was YOUR fault because u tortured me alot..i hate you. yet i love you~~

No comments: