Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Excited!!



I am so deserve to be =HAPPY= for blardy loads of reasons

-My brother had come home frm Ireland for his holiday

-I **miss** him alotsss

-My uncle's family came back frm S'pore for school-term break.

-Kor brought me SHISEIDO ZEN pArfum and England football-T (^.^) Meanwhile,giving me his PSP..I've 2 PSP now!! YeAh...

-My lil.bro got a football-T also and he got an auto-racing sport car frm korkor.

-2moro im taking leave to accompany "him" for shopping..[i can shop as well] kor, i want a new mobile phone~~~

-Im so waiting for my uncle and aunty pressie too!!

-Im waiting for the family outings..where to go???

-yEAh! i can watch transformer next week in GOLD class..wooHooOOo~~

i AM really superly duperly HAPPY now!!!! u can slap me scold me watever fakeshit and im telling i wont be getting angry..lalalalalalalala










No comments: