Monday, June 1, 2009

hAPPy Sunday =)

I just done my hair with some outdated straighthening on it ><.Ridiculous cause i've just rebond it last December just before my birthday...doesnt matter since im boring with my hairstyle.


Morning time~~Me and my brother sleep like a dead pig especially me due to yesterday i was sleeping late.Mummy and daddy went out to market and breakfast early morning.They just brought us hotdog and ham bread [I hate bread]..


Afternoon time,my brother come up a suggestion to have Mcd Lunch.Mum was suprisingly ask me to drive her to Midvalley cause she wanna shop.I thought of staying at home cause i dowana go out with the oily hair ><>


tHe Kuchai Lama Mcd was damn packed and while im queuing tht time,a bloody rude "aunty" came over to the counter and suddenly " Excuse me! where is my apple pie? do you know how long i've waited? is been 5minutes~~~What kind of services you all provided" I was like WTH?! tht 5 bloody minutes she can be so screw up.All of us was waited for about 10-15mins lorh..den i shud burn the whole mcd lor?

SOOoo crazyyy.If couldnt wait just get back and forever dont eat Mcd la "ah sou" !

Pityy the lil indian worker...

No comments: