Thursday, June 4, 2009

[ strAngersssss ]

Grrr~~~~Recently like alot of suprisee news to me =.= but seems like not a good ones.

This early morning,i came in ofc early and it was about 7.50am.Lucky i bought my breakfast and having inside my ofc pantry alonee =( So,i take my time happily making tea and reading paper.Suddenly my ofc doorbell rang.I was like "wat the ass" Who the hell came in so early because if is my colleague,they shud have the door card.So,i am damn pissed off and walk to the door..It was my travel agent guys.Then he came in say " morning gal,i was actually bringing my new colleague for short briefing later and he will be taking over my job this month". I was like need so early meh~~~~~~~

That 2fella sit inside our meeting room doing their own stuff there ><>

About 1hour later..The agent guy start to intro his new colleague to us.His name " Kelvin" den bla bla bla~~~After that, i went into pantry to fill water inside my flask.He suddenly came in and say " Hi..Kim...can i know you? Erm~~i know is stupid to said so but can we be friends?..Im so embarrased tht time.feeling like asking him to just kill me.
SOoo..i just simply noded my head and simply say yes.sure,why not? I didnt gv him my number anyway...just exchanging both msn address.

So silly...why guys nowadays r so daring huh...make me feel so shy la wei..ishhh

mY cOlleague says why you change your hairstyle becomes so sweet already? see..alot of bees surrounding u now..go chg and make it uglier lar.. I stare at him and says yea yea..admit u envy me please..hehe..

Soo...am i got a new fans now? hehe..shud say new frens larh.. =p




No comments: