Sunday, June 7, 2009

Family Outingssss

Sundayy~ ~ Had promise all my cousies to Zoo Negara with them.SoOOo early morning went breakfast at Pandan Indah Pan mee..=( Trust me, i never ate such a suckss Pan Mee before..really O.M.G.The noodles was like so thick until u can chew for long time.summore no taste at all..i was wondering izzit the soy sauce price rise?! **Grrr**

Reached Zoo was about 12pm~~ Lucky i brought my umbrella and apply sunblock! After you went inside.was really hot and full of family and people.School holiday rite =) every parents brings their children out..Gosh,Zoo was the place i went during kindergarten with teacher and friends and there is a memories tht i couldn't forgot ><>k near the crocodile and i forgot which idiot knock me down,i was nearly drown inside and luckily i dint la.or else I've not been here blogging happily.=.=

Tht time i
was cying like bloody hell and one of my teacher all the while was holding my hand..hehe =D When we walk around~~ i was wonder why the small kiddies so happy when they saw animal like " woahh...jiejie..u see the bear bear...woah..jiejie why the lion fall asleep in the afternoon...eii..jiejie tiger know how to swim?...jiejie.look at the deer... I was like their mum full-filling their curiosity and hunger for information..><

But it was fun la actually when i saw them so excited..my bro.and me was like faster faster walk la wei..haha. After zoo-ing, went to Sg.Long ti visit my
relatives..we sat thr awhile drinking soup..chit-chat den left t0 Kajang for satay!! Yummy!! " SATAY SAMURI" actually there was a branch at Kesas Highway..really fingers lickin good =P

At Night........due to the Earl
y celebration of FATHER'S DAY.we went to Telok Gong for seafood dinner. Sorry..no pics of the food as i've no time to capture it..hahahah..=p My sunday was fully utilize! Thanks .......

No comments: