Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I believe tht tings happened for a reason.

I believe tht someting that u already missed out.You just couldnt get it back.

Just now,i rcvd your msg..u're telling and asking me for the same tings again.The 2nd message you send to me,i didnt even read all your words by words because i just wanted to delete it..I just cant imagine hw could you become like this? How many times i've told u that I am freakingly not giving u a bloody chance.I really feel that you're trying to fool me again and again ><

When i told u that~~~i have my boyfriend now.im so happy with him now and i just dont want to think anything now..And how dare u to said im such an evil girl?! You are the one who let me go first...I didnt even complain you for leaving me suddenly and then now u came bck and asking for my forgiveness and start all over again?...i guess you are freaking our of mind! Im not going to play all these childlish games with you..

Im so moody nw....i left my work and blogging here..my table full of my paperwork..report and order and i just cnt concentrate at it..you blardy fool!!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!

=( does tht means i am mean?

i miss my babu dear so muchh~~~~~














No comments: