Tuesday, May 27, 2008

26th May- wAke up early in the morning,preparing myself to attend my 2nd interview at JAC Recruitment(KL).So,after everything ready my dad fetch me there.He wait me outside while i went in kinda with joy and hopes but it doesn't mean i've really being selected i guess.I just dont care and went in for the interview session again.But this time i've been interview by 2 guys where they are the Senior executive and a sales manager.This time was unlike the 1st time i get interview by the JAC consultant.Totally different because they din asked question to me but keep explaining to me what's my job task and what bussiness they are doing...I keep listen and listen without any doubts.Ermm..this time i really put 80% hopes in JAC.

After finished everything,i went back home ..kinda tired..so without hesitated,hehe..i went back to my sleepzz.Around 3pm,2 of my cousins came 4 tution for about 2hours..after finished tuition, yen call me back becoz when i call her that time..she was zzz-ing . We wanted to have a walk at PJSS2 Night market.Called up MR.ALfred and Ms.Icy too...guess what?? we spend around 1hours to reached that night market becoz of the blurrness of us.haha.couldn't find the exact way to there..Summore,our big brother keep grumbling there..lolz..he always like that 1..Hemp..But finally we reached there larh..not bad wat..but there's nothing much delicious food lo.Taman Connaught night market even better == But but..we have discover a new place and the environment is very special..It is "THE CAVE" We went outside to have a look,then the guy there allow us to have a look inside also.So,we just went up larh..is really like a cave ..inside is designed with rocks and there is seats that designed specially for couple kia.haha..served with chinese and western cuisine.Hempp..outlook is damn not bad but did not know whether the food is delicious anot.lolz..Maybe should go and have a try there..

finished view everyhting,we headed to the KTZ dessert cafe and order

-kim,tammie and icy dessert-(honeydew loh)

DSC02065

-Alfred dessert-(mango loh)

DSC02064

when we finished our dessert....erm.. but that time only 10smtg i guess..too early to back home..and i forgot whose suggestion to play mahjong at my house.If not mistaken is that Alfred kor ideas.hehe..so,ended up playing mahjong at my house ..actually i dont feel to play coz no $$ larh.But at last....wuahahaha..im the WINNER lo..while the big loser will be MR ALfred...*wink* First few round win around RM20 ..but at last lose back RM10..so ended up i win RM10.hemp...played till 2am and after that headed to Sri Petaling makan dim sum and chit-chatting till 3smtg...Thats what i've done for whole day long.Quite enjoying.....Thanks buddy baby.*muackss*

No comments: