Saturday, May 31, 2008



Today went the above place swimming with Alfred,Declan and Tammie.
Gosh,maybe long time didn't do regular exercise ady.While having competition
swimming with Alfred,suddenly my leg get cramp.Wuah,cant move at all and suffering there.
Then,Both the guys bring me up and massage my leg..actually the 1 who help
me massage is my heng dai Declan.haha..That stupiak Alfred ran back
to continue his swim after brought me up.Hng..Sei zhai..mou yi hei.
But,really do enjoyed much...Hopes can do more exercise again.
*Good For Health*
After swimming,we saw [TV3 jom Heboh] having fair there.
We thought wanna have a walk b4 back home,but unlucky not much shop actually
start to open..so ended up we left there lo.hempp
Around 10pm,yen msg me saying Alfred were coming to my house.
Guess what?? hehe..mahjong..again..But waited till11pm only "they" reached
I saw troublesome,Andy and Declan coming too.I was like"huh" So kua cheong meh?
Arhaha..2day i got no luck larh..keep no chance to wait for my turn to "game"
My mum was like"aiyah,u so no luck,let me play see my luck good anot"
Then,i was like go ahead larh mum..
The others pulak,playing Big2.5(chor dai dee) haha/Dis time they play o.20sen for 1 card.
Lolz..they was like more[ gan jeong] than us.
My house like busy street outside there..[riuh-rendah]haha
2nite we played untill 3am..This is the currently highest record!!
Let me see whether this record will be break anot~~

No comments: