Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Disaster

Early in tH3 moRning,im having a terrible BAD mood..*thanks to my dear Friend ISSAC FOO* When im on9-ing,he send me a link of video "承諾" - 演協四川大地震賑災主題曲 & 愛與希望 - 林俊傑 (512 四川大地震賑災歌曲)..He ask me to listen the song.So,without hesitated i watch the full version and crying until sob-ing..I cannot control myself from dropping tears..im rEally moody right now.What was going wrong to the world?? Last time we have heard about Tsunami..killing million of people..grabbing million of hopes ...losing million of loves and yet we claim that we are living peacefully in the world..WTF?? and recently earthquake shake out at China.*Damn*
Why is this happening? Nobody can gave the answer.Or izzit like what my brother post b4 is the sign of angry mother nature.And why people had to get such a huge punishment..
What else can others do when heard about this tragedy happened..and what can i do?? I just can feel pity to them like others do and pray silently inside my deeply heart.When will all these disaster End....Nobody knows...It was like living in no hopes and anytime anywhere we are losing lots of loves and the baby of god.*May the gate of h3aven brings the victim to the side of their god*

No comments: