Tuesday, May 6, 2008

y3sterday...woke up early in tHe morning and get ready with my formal attire cause i'm going to attend an interview session at a Japanese Company.*wink* Actually im kinda confidence with my performance during interview that time.I answer every single question the interviewer asked and i meet 4people in-charge.Damn..i got sick with keep talking the same things..just like fax-machine.All the way they're like asking "why u think that our company have to hire you as u have no experience at all" haha..of coz im smart emough to pursue them.lolzz.I sit there for an-hour plus and finally theres a girl came in briefing me about the job im going to sit for...again i've to come for interview session and wait for their arrangement..that time i was like wtf? haizhh...finding jobs is not as easy i was thought!! finally,i have to went home with full of hopes.........wish to hear good news from them....

On da way home,received an sms and call from both of my aunt..They like more nervous than me.hehe..i love them very much.They keep asking how how?? how was ur interview?? then i start talking and talking the whole story to them..Nvm..after reached home....my parents turn to asking me....*gosh* i wonder when i went my granny house everybody was talking about my issues..aunty..uncle..grandpa..grandma..hehe..But this proved that their CARE to me was unmeasurable.

After taking my bath..resting awhile,gotta went out with ho tammie to buy bus tickets for Perhentian and also Teluk Intan..The reason im going Teluk Intan 2day is to accompany her..
After dat,we went to Times Square and Sg wang coz long time we're not hanging there ady..It was like once upon a time..lol..seriuosly,that kind of shopping mall crowded with lots of...(seafood) i guess everyone shud understand wat im trying to say.Im not trying to judge people with their costumes but it really make me sick of seeing them.so awful to say..oh ya..we went Low Yat to have a walk also coz im going to browse laptop for my brother and besides for myself also.wuahaha...

Dinner time !! i thought of going to eat at pudu there but that shop closed..so ended up headed to kuchai lama having "wine chicken and bak kut teh and a plate of vegetable" Really hou hou sek ahhh........

-this is my longest ever BLOG- APPLAUSE please......haha

No comments: