Friday, May 23, 2008

The end to lonely May

WELC0ME L0VELY JUNE.Yeap !! Is going to the end of May..1more week to go.The wind oF beginning June started to blow and i should glad waiting for that day to arrived.Why?? There is mush reasons for me to saying this.1stly,i think maybe im going to start my work soon in a new environment,new colleague,new job,new boss and everything fresh to me.2ndly,I shud start my new life when June arrived...No longer waiting for something that is impossible to happen on me.Im not that lucky and blissful to get the same feedback of love from him.erm..or watever it is.I shall wake up when May ends...Im getting into the society soon and sooner.Im damn nervous yet excited.I know is not as easy as i thought.There may be a lot of tings i shud bear in mind and is just so complicated.I just can pray that i manage to be stronger to face the hard time when im facing problems and dilemma.(^.^)haha..Wishing good luck to my dear Kimberly Liaw.Muackss..oh ya,i was praise by an interviewer(General Manager),she said : "Girl,you are a smart and outgoing person,I believe that u will have a bright future and keep up the good work" *wink* Although that is nothing cause is just a praise.Everyone might be praise b4 but yet i wanted to take her word as a 1st guidance of my life..Hehe..

-kimberly-

No comments: