Sunday, May 4, 2008

~Halo~ i have been few weeks never blog at my home sweet home already.My darling PC finally recover from sick and its owner Kimberly recovers from illness too.*wink*

2day was my last day having exam..Early in the morning,i have to get my butt to the college to start my exam.After 1 and a half hour soon...I came out from the exam hall with a set of happiness face and RELIEVED...I did not worried for my results but whole mind was thinking...I'm FREE,trip..I'm coming!!!

Also,after finished exam..me and yen went to Petaling Street have a walk and bought some snacks to fill our stomach Actually our main reasons going there is because we wana ask for the bus tickets at puduraya.After that,headed to Midvalley again..coz i wan to buy some clothes and sunblocks.hyeh hyeh...for my island trip...^.^..Finished buying..finish walking and tiring.Next place would be "Ara Damansara",1st time went there..actually not much shops open.Only a few can be seen..Nothing special over there.>.< style="color: rgb(159, 64, 255); font-style: italic;">CK(ETERNITY) Perfumes!!!! Wait for me!!!


I was kinda tired and depressed after the whole day....shoulder pain and leg pain..i think I'm getting older..Always suffer of this kind of oldies sickness.*sigh* thats all for 2days happening news from me...i want to eat my dinner already.Byezzz

No comments: